When someone waves at a parade, wave back.
It is the polite thing to do, and every act of kindness and consideration adds to a tasty soup of life.
If one doesn’t do things with friends and colleagues relationships can wither. Engaging in society, including the thousands of people participating in and watching Independence Day parades is an important common denominator.
We did our part yesterday in Coralville.
Once August arrives every day will be a work day outside home. July is becoming a month of re-tooling before my work at Blog for Iowa and Wilson’s Orchard begins. I’m looking forward to it.
Here are some focus points:
1. Home and yard maintenance.
2. Develop a story board for the blog.
3. Tend the garden and preserve the harvest.
4. Increase financial margins on our economic life.
5. Maintain physical and spiritual health.
Many thanks to my friends and colleagues for yesterday’s conversations.